17. MARTS 2020
- Breakthrough: Chloroquine Phosphate Has Shown Apparent Efficacy in Treatment of COVID-19 Associated Pneumonia in Clinical Studies
12. MARTS 2020
- Compounds with therapeutic potential against novel respiratory 2019 coronavirus.
- Repurposing of clinically approved drugs for treatment of coronavirus disease 2019 in a 2019-novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) related coronavirus model.
- Fear can be more harmful than the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 in controlling the corona virus disease 2019 epidemic.
- Discovering drugs to treat coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
11. MARTS 2020
- Dietary fibre intake and the risk of diverticular disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis of prospective studies
- The effect of probiotics, prebiotics, and synbiotics on hormonal and inflammatory indices in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Beneficial effects of ginger on prevention of obesity through modulation of gut microbiota in mice
- Vitamin D-fortified foods improve wintertime vitamin D status in women of Danish and Pakistani origin living in Denmark: a randomized controlled trial
- Association of food groups with depression and anxiety disorders
- Stevia Beverage Consumption prior to Lunch Reduces Appetite and Total Energy Intake without Affecting Glycemia or Attentional Bias to Food Cues: A Double-Blind Randomized Controlled Trial in Healthy Adults